26 November 2010

First snow

I've pretty much been waiting for this day ever since Roy officially got offered the job in Switzerland. This morning when Roy woke up, he rushed back into our room and opened the blinds and told me to look out of the window. I was rather sleepy but the thought of snow got me out of bed quick smart! Right in front of my eyes was a generous layer or fresh, white, powdery snow and it was still snowing, adding to the layer.

Every other morning I watch Roy get ready for work as I sit in my pyjamas and eat breakfast at a leisurely pace but this morning was different. I was keen to don the snow gear and head out to play in the white stuff. I had played in some snow a few weeks ago but that wasn't fresh and powdery like the stuff I held in my gloved hands this morning. It was beautiful! It makes our already cute town of Saint-Maurice even cuter!









Hello winter! I'm glad you have arrived!

No comments:

Post a Comment