18 June 2010

work is over..

I left work on such a high last night. I had a nice lunch with some work people during the day and then went out after work for some drinks with other work people at night. I got a lovely present (Lonely Planet Europe book) from everyone which I think will come in handy when looking up places to travel in Europe. It was nice going around work and saying goodbye to people and realising that maybe work isn't just that crap place you go to earn money. Even though there were a fair few lows at work, there were also quite a lot of highs and hearing the nice things that people said when saying goodbye made me leave on a great high!

After quite a few drinks at the pub and after some great chats with some good friends I went home and I think it finally hit me that we REALLY are leaving! Quite a few tears and running snot later I managed to get to sleep to wear off the alcohol.

Now the reality begins of making this move overseas happen. We have a week to pack up and get rid of our stuff and move out of our little unit. Then a week after that we FLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment